Talking about finances can be uncomfortable, but it can really pay off, literally and figuratively, to make sure everyone understands what they are working toward and why! Attend this webinar to learn how to improve your financial literacy with a review of the basics.
Attend this webinar to learn why owners should share important parts of a hospital’s business financials with the team, and learn ways to communicate financials in an engaging way. This webinar will cover standard metrics, how to interpret what they mean, and which levers to pull to achieve financial goals.
You will learn:
- Why your whole team should have a basic understanding of the hospital finances
- What information you should focus on in your role, and what other roles should understand
- What reports (metrics) you should review, how often, and what to do with the information
- How you can begin the conversation if this is a new approach for your practice
- What questions you can ask to improve your understanding
- What you need to learn to if you are an associate interested in buying your practice
Chris Henning has been in the veterinary field for over 10 years, her specialties including wellness plan implementation, change management, professional development, and customer service. She believes in providing the highest level of medical care to pets and clients, while developing teams to perform at their highest potential. Chris is passionate about helping other veterinary leaders expand their own leadership skills to increase their own team engagement and financial success.
Mark Your Calendars for these Upcoming Learning Opportunities
RACE approval pending for each event
Client Communication in a Crisis
October 29, 2020 at 2:00 – 3:00 ET
Labor and Inventory: Controlling the Controllable
November 11, 2020 at 2:00 – 3:00 ET
How to Help Your Team Focus on the Most Important Key Performance Indicators
December 9, 2020 at 2:00 – 3:00 ET
Registration opens approximately one month prior to the event