What the application of Articial Intelligence can mean to veterinary medicine is both a topic of interest as well as an area of focus for the Hippo Manager team.
There is a lot of information out there around AI so we are always on the lookout for new and engaging learning opportunities. Which is why we are pleased to share that Veterinary Hospital Managers Association (VHMA) will be hosting a FREE webinar September 28th at 1:00 pm EST discussing the benefits and drawbacks of AI as well as how it is already transforming the industry.
The panel is pulling together a myriad of perspectves from speakers including:
Clint Latham, J.D
- Founder and CEO of Lucca Veterinary Data Security.
- Tech industry veteran with a focus on animal health data issues.
- A passionate advocate for data protection and technology in veterinary medicine.
Molly Lautzenheiser, CVPM, SHRM-CP, CCFP, MAPPCP
- Hospital Administrator and JV Partner of Avon Lake Animal Clinic.
- Extensive experience in the veterinary industry, from boutique pet pampering to practice management.
- Committed to the well-being of veterinary professionals and clinics.
Dr WIlliam Tancredi DVM
- Owner of Old Ridge Veterinary Hospital in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania.
- Small animal veterinarian with a keen interest in AI technology.
- Utilizing AI to enhance the operations of his veterinary hospital
We'll be in the audience for this insightful webinar and hope you will too!
Whether you're a veterinarian, practice manager, or simply an animal lover interested in the future of veterinary medicine, this webinar is for you.
If you do attend, share your thoughts below in the Comments.